Monday 26 January 2015

Australia Day...

Happy Australia Day to you all!

I just wanted to write a quick post to bring you all up to speed on what is happening here at Smash Dragons. 

Well things have been very busy! I have a stack of books to read and review at the moment, and they have been my priority as of late (due to commitments I have made to very generous publishers). I have so many great books to tell you about. Keep a look out for my upcoming reviews of Gideon by Alex Gordon and Golden Son by Piece Brown!

Glenda Larke will be dropping by this week and chatting to Smash Dragons. As one of Australia's finest fantasy writers I am stoked to be able to chat to her about her latest series and her life in general! 

I recently got a lot of great feedback via twitter for my post on women and fantasy fiction. I've made it one of my goals for 2015 to broaden my reading habits to include more female writers. You should too! 

I will be writing an opinion piece this week on book budgeting and shopping, check it out for all my tips and strategies for managing your budgets and maximising your bang for your buck!

And finally, I will be holding a competition here at Smash Dragons in a few weeks where some lucky person will win an awesome prize! More information to come!

Be nice to each other peeps... and remember... keep on reading!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment